Lilly Allen To Quit Music?  


Lily Allen has denied rumours that she has a big entourage to do her every bidding while on tour - and she doesn’t stay in fancy hotels either.

In a new documentary about her recent pop sucecss titled "Lily Allen: Still Alright?", she says she only has two members of staff - an assistant who shares her hotel rooms and a guitar teacher: “Do you think they’d pay for me to have a make up artist to go round the world with me?"

“[And] I stay in Holiday Inns - they’re really flash.”

She also reiterates her plans to get out of the music business in a few years: “It’s about being happy and living in the day. It’s not going to last forever and in three years or five years time I’m going to be living in London looking for another job."

“Most people who want to be a pop star really want to be a pop star, but it’s not something I want to be doing for the next 15 years.”

“I want to get married and have children and live in the countryside. It has never been about being a product for me, it is about being a singer and a songwriter. I don’t want to be a pop star.”

The documentary aired this weekend on Britain's Chanel 4. I'll try to post it as soon as I find it.

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories