Jessica Simpson: I won't get a nose job but a boob job...maybe.  


Jessica Simpson said that she won’t be following in her sister Ashlee Simpson’s footsteps by having any cosmetic surgery on her face - but that she would consider a boob job as she ages.

Ashlee has work done to “shave down” her nose last year but Jessica insists that her looks are all her own.

She told Harper’s Bazaar recently: “I love the bump in my nose. People have said that I’ve had things like a jaw replacement or implant or something. I’m photographed everyday of my life and have never worn any bandages or anything, so how could that be right?”

“But maybe after having kids, if my boobs dropped down to my belly button, I would get them lifted…Maintenance. But you know, my boobs are real."

She added though that unlike Ashlee’s insistence of surgery being a personal choice, Jessica understands it’s not just for her benefit: “I dress for men. I dress for men and myself. If I’m dressing for men, then I know it’s good for myself!”

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories