Gossip: Lily Loves Kate Moss  

Over the past few weeks, we'd been led to believe there was a bitter rivalry between high-street fashion queens Lily Allen (fighting on behalf of New Look) and Kate Moss (giving it her all for Topshop).

In fact, I could have sworn Lily had launched various "outspoken attacks" on her Oxford Street opposite - accusing her, for example, of "only designing clothes for skinny girls". But, hey, what do I know? I had it all wrong! In fact, Lily loves Kate. The reason? The supermodel once saved her from a bunch of bullies.

"I only have nice things to say about Kate," Lily revealed during a frankly shocking interview on This Morning. "She defended me at Glastonbury two years ago. These girls were beating me up and cut my ear with a beer can. I had two black eyes. Kate was the only one who stood and said, 'Leave her alone.'"

What a heroine! Meanwhile, in a slightly ironic twist of fate, it seems Lily could be facing assault charges for allegedly punching photographer Kevin Rush outside London's Groucho club in March. Police say enquiries are still continuing into the incident, but Lily has been sent a letter "inviting" her to go to her local police station for questioning.

So what happened? "She hit me even though I had put my camera down," Kevin claims. "I turned to the right and she hit me in the face. My nose was bleeding but I didn't realise until someone pointed it out. I was just so stunned I could not believe it. I couldn't understand why she thought she should be allowed to do that."

Gee - where's Super-Kate when you need her, eh Kev?

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories