Lily Allen's New Look Fashion Line 'Lily Loves  




Remember when I told you about Lily Allen's upcoming 'Lily Loves' fashion line? Well here it is, Lily Allen unveiled her designs for British high street clothing chain New Look.

Dresses, jewellery and footwear designed by the outspoken British singer will go on sale in Britain. The singer often pairs long prom-style dresses and ballgowns with trainers. Her "Lily Loves" collection features dresses, high-heeled shoes, patterned trainers and jewellery. Allen says Kate Moss' new clothing range is only for "perfect people".

Allen, who has designed her own clothing range for high street chain New Look, says her line will be for everybody, not just skinny people. Lily fumed to Grazia magazine: "Kate' s clothes are just for skinny, perfect girls. I won't be buying any. "I couldn't get into those tiny hotpants if I tried, and if I did I'd look ridiculous. The hard thing is to get everybody of every size to look fantastic. That's the real deal. Fashion should be a laugh and be for everybody. My dresses will suit anyone, whether they're tall or small, or fat or thin."

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories