Lily Allen Slams Victoria Beckham  


Just when I thought Lily Allen had renounced her outspoken ways here she is now trashing Victoria Beckham for being such a media whore.

The 'Smile' singer is sick of seeing the Spice Girl on the cover of all the magazines when she has nothing to promote but herself.

Lily fumed: "It does make me laugh when I see pictures of Victoria Beckham on the front of some magazines. I think, 'You are not promoting anything, you don't need the money, so it's all about being famous.'

"I can never imagine my life being about being famous. I make music, that's what I'm there for. I would never go out and court publicity."

The 22-year-old star also hit out at the notion stars like Britney Spears, Paris Hilton and Lindsay Lohan should be role models to their fans.

She added to You magazine: "I don't understand this idea that people like Britney Spears, Paris Hilton and Lindsay Lohan are regarded as role models for young girls. I mean, just look at them, why would you want to look up to them? What happened to mothers, sisters and aunts as role models?"

Lily has often said that she doesn't want to be seen a role model herself.

Despite her comments, Lily claims she is no longer interested in attacking her fellow celebrities.

The British pop star explained: "I find that as I am happier and happier I can't bring myself to bitch anymore.

"I've gone completely the other way and I think it must be because I am so happy and confident in myself."

I'm sure this won't be the last time we hear of her trashing other artists. That girl just can't keep her mouth shut, and I love her for it.

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories