Lily Allen Banned From The US  


Lily Allen has been banned from performing in the US after her work visa was revoked when she was stopped at Los Angeles airport.

The 22-year-old singer was detained at the airport for five hours over her arrest in London in March for an alleged clash with a photographer.

Lily had flown from Australia to the US to attend the MTV Video Music Awards launch in Las Vegas.

A spokesperson for the singer said: "Lily was questioned and her work visa was revoked. She was detained for five hours but not strip searched. Understandably she was upset by it."

Allen told the Daily Mirror that she was trying her best to get a new work visa for her US tour in September.

"I am trying everything I can to sort this out. It is my intention to play my American dates in September. This depends on the authorities granting me a new work visa."

"I want my fans to know that I will do everything I can to be back in America in September. I don't like letting my fans down and this is a situation that I am sure we can sort," she said.

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories