Christina Aguilera is Having a Girl!  


Christina Aguilera will be welcoming a baby girl this winter, according to In Touch Weekly.

On July 25, Christina, who is about 18 weeks pregnant, had an ultrasound at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in LA.

The powerhouse singer found out that she’s having a girl with hubby Jordan Bratman and that her due date is December 15.

Christina also recently canceled two concerts because she was ordered to bed rest on July 29 after coming down with the flu.

The mom-to-be also revealed to UK’s In Style that she wants her kids to be bilingual.

Christina said, “I definitely want my children to know Spanish, that’s important. It’s something that I want to start speaking early on in the house, so I’m brushing up on my Spanish and taking out my lesson tapes on tour.”
Congratulations!

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories