Music: Beyonce Releases Spanish Language Tracks  


Aparently Beyonce is hooked on Spanish after re-recording a batch of songs in the language she learned as a child. The singer has recorded six Spanish tunes for the Deluxe Edition of her hit album B'Day, which hits stores this week, and admits she took basic language lessons to master a foreign tongue. She says, "I did grow up in Houston, Texas, so I was around Spanish; I took it at school but I completely forgot it. I had the best coach; I did it phonetically, every sentence I recorded maybe four times." Her Spanish is being praised by language experts and critics alike, who are impressed with her bilingual skills and accent. She says, "That's a great compliment." Now Knowles is hoping to find time to take more Spanish lessons and also learn how to cook. I just realized Beyonce's pulling one of her infamous armpit poses in this pic ;o)

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories