Gossip: Timberlake Regrets Grammy Awards Talent Showcase  


Justin Timberlake regrets his Grammy Awards performance with a rejected American Idol singer, insisting event organizers took advantage of his "nice guy" attitude. He performed a medley of tunes with Robyn Troup, who won a TV contest called "My Grammy Moment" to land the chance to perform with Justin on music's biggest stage last month. Timberlake tells men's magazine Details he considered pulling out of the performance, but feared he'd left it too late. So, even with a heavy cold that prompted him to withdraw from a pre-Grammy party performance, he agreed to go through with what he felt was a bad idea. He says, "I'm the nice guy who follows through on the things he commits to. But I don't know if I'll be going through that sort of thing again. I feel like the Grammys used me for ratings."

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories