Gossip: Lily Allen disses Amy Winehouse  


"[Amy Winehouse] goes to all those parties, though, and hangs out with Kelly Osbourne and Kate Moss. I don't understand that need to become famous. In my country, I think I have a reputation of being a bad role model for kids. Yet nobody's ever had a picture of me rolling out of a nightclub at five in the morning completely out of my head on Ecstasy, and coked out of my brains. I always find that really peculiar. That's never gonna happen to me, because really I'm not like that. If I wanted to be like a rich and famous celebrity, I would be going to those celebrity parties and film premieres, but that's just not what I'm here for and not what I find interesting. And in my spare time I like to stay at home with my boyfriend and watch television. I have had my days of going out and getting trashed, but I don't really, anymore."

- Lily Allen in the new issue of Entertainment Weekly-

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories