Music: Kelly Clarkson Cancels Summer Tour  

Kelly Clarkson is going through a lot lately, first she had a very public feud with Clive Davis about writing her own songs on My December, then she fired her manager just a few days ago and today Kelly announced on her website that she's canceling the tour she had planned for the summer. I'm not exactly sure what's going on with Kelly, but this doesn't bode very well for her upcoming album. Something fishy is going on...

"I can't tell you how much I've been looking forward to getting out there to perform for y'all. In the craziness of the music business, performing is what I look forward to doing the most, so it really is disappointing for me to have to tell you that I won't be coming out to tour this summer. The fact is that touring is just too much too soon.
But I promise you that we're going to get back out there as soon as is humanly possible to give you a show that will be even better.


Thanks for all of your love and continued support.

- Kelly"

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories